The Online Retail Business Growth Programme provides support for retail businesses to sell profitably online. Craven District Council in partnership with Vantage 360 is offering retail businesses the opportunity of:
- Two-hours of individual consultancy covering areas for growth, things to change, other online revenue opportunities, online marketing activities that will generate further profit. At the end of the consultation, each business will receive a personalised action plan with defined targets and the manner in which to achieve them.
- Take part in group mentoring sessions covering topics such as maximising your own web sales; avoiding the pitfalls of online retailing; compliance and legality of internet trading; how to automate and make selling easy; e-marketing; social media – how to generate £££s and ensure a return not just being busy.
The Online Retail Business Growth Programme is for businesses that:
- Already have a website but are not attaining sales through it
- Sell online on eBay, Amazon, etc but do not yet have their own website
- Have no internet presence at all and wish to start selling their goods online
The programme will end on 31st March 2016 so there’s still time to get your application in but don’t miss this great opportunity as all sessions will need to be completed before the closing date.