The Vantage 360 team are often asked to speak at events or conduct seminars and on this page you’ll find details of where we’ll be and when.
Online Retail Business Growth Programme – Craven District Council
Retail businesses based in Craven are being offered support to help them increase their turnover from retailing successfully online.The Online Retail Business Growth Programme provides support for retail businesses to sell profitably online.
Craven District Council in partnership with Vantage 360 is offering retail businesses the opportunity of:
- Two-hours of individual consultancy covering areas for growth, things to change, other online revenue opportunities, online marketing activities that will generate further profit. At the end of the consultation, each business will receive a personalised action plan with defined targets and the manner in which to achieve them.
- Take part in group mentoring sessions covering topics such as maximising your own web sales; avoiding the pitfalls of online retailing; compliance and legality of internet trading; how to automate and make selling easy; e-marketing; social media – how to generate £££s and ensure a return not just being busy.
The Online Retail Business Growth Programme is for businesses that:
- Already have a website but are not attaining sales through it
- Sell online on eBay, Amazon, etc but do not yet have their own website
- Have no internet presence at all and wish to start selling their goods online
The consultancy and mentoring sessions will be delivered by Debbie Bissett, the founder and principal of Vantage 360, who specialises in enabling businesses to achieve greater profits through their online presence and marketing strategy. The service provided by Debbie covers all areas of online retailing, search engine marketing (SEM), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), blogging and many more aspects of internet marketing.
At the end of the Online Retail Business Growth Programme you will be able to increase your turnover from retailing successfully online.
For more information please contact Craven District Council directly.